The terms “we”, “our”, “us”, “site”, “website” refer to BOTrader.org.
1. INFORMATION GATHERING
1.1 AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Every time a user visits the site, the server automatically obtains information about the visit and saves it in log files. This is technical information, it is not personal and we do not use it to identify the user. Examples of such information collected by the server in automatic mode: date and time of the visit, source from which the visit took place, browser versions and names, browser language, requested URLs of the site, IP address, device model, operating system.
1.2 COOKIES AND SIMILAR
1.3 THE INFORMATION YOU EXPLICITLY PROVIDE
We process information that you provide to us explicitly yourself, such as by contacting us via email or leaving a comment.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to:
– maintaining the site;
– analyzing user interactions with the site in order to identify and correct possible problems, improving the user experience;
– personalization of user interactions with the site;
– displaying relevant, personalized advertising;
– ensuring the processing of user requests;
– preventing attempts of unfair use of the site.
3. DATA TRANSFER
We do not sell or transfer the data collected directly by us. For information on how data is collected, processed and transferred by third parties, please refer to their policies above.